Where and when do classes meet at our branches?
CLAREMONT on Tuesdays (AM) and Thursdays (PM)
MEADOWRIDGE on Tuesdays (AM), Thursdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
MELKBOSSTRAND on Wednesdays (AM and PM) and Fridays (AM)
RONDEBOSCH on Mondays (AM and PM), Wednesdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
How long are the classes?
- One hour long – 30 minutes of our structured musical programme and 30 minutes of social time with refreshments for the grown-ups.
How big are the groups?
- 4-6 adults in each class (venue dependent).
- Smaller groups also make it easier to meet people and make new friends!
What is a class like?
- Our fun, stimulating classes are based on a different theme each term.
- The classes are set to music and full of puppets, teaching aids and percussion instruments.
- The programme taps into many areas of brain development in a rich and exciting way.
Please click HERE to read more about our passion for music education and the benefits for young children.
How much do classes cost?
- There is a non-refundable joining fee of R250 payable to confirm your booking – this includes a fun WELCOME PACK with a lunchbox, CD and t-shirt which you’ll receive at your first class.
- Fees are R790 per child for 8 classes, paid upfront.
Can older siblings attend?
- During this season of COVID-19, we’re aware that parents are juggling a lot.
- To make life easier, we’re opening up our classes to allow older siblings to join in.
- We suggest that you join a TODDLER class, if you are keen for older siblings to join and participate.
- Pre-school aged children (up to 6 years old) can join the class (a separate joining fee is not payable, but class fees will be payable to participate).
- If you don’t have childcare options, children older than 6 years can also come along to the class, and sit in a nearby, visible area and enjoy some W&R colouring in (free of charge).
For your own peace of mind, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR COVID-19 PLAN