We want children’s brains to light up with activity, as they enjoy our relaxed and richly stimulating programmes.
6 to 18 months
Join with your baby at a branch near to you
18 months to 3 years
Join with your toddler at a branch near to you
2 to 6 years
Register your PRE-SCHOOLER for classes at his/her school
JOIN ONE OF OUR BABY or TODDLER CLASSES and ATTEND OUR ADVENTURE WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE!
When and where do the classes meet?
Claremont on Tuesdays (AM and PM), Wednesdays (AM), Thursdays (AM) and Saturdays (AM)
Fish Hoek on Wednesdays (AM and PM) and Fridays (AM)
Meadowridge on Tuesdays (AM), Thursdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
Melkbosstrand on Mondays (PM), Wednesdays (AM), Thursdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
Panorama on Tuesdays (AM) and Thursdays (AM)
Rondebosch on Mondays (AM), Thursdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
Somerset West on Mondays (AM and PM), Tuesdays (AM), Wednesdays (PM), Thursdays (AM) and Fridays (AM)
What to expect from the baby and toddler classes?
- A fun, exciting musical programme, based on a different theme each term.
- All set to music and full of props, puppets and teaching aids. Each child has a set of percussion instruments to play during the classes.
- Rich in learning activities.
- We encourage listening skills, language development, hand-eye co-ordination, sequencing, rhythmic movement, following instructions, social skills (such as sharing and taking turns) – to name a few outcomes – through our musical adventures.
- Expect a weekly adventure full of fun, friends and memories for life!
How long are the classes and how big are the groups?
- Weekly classes are an hour long:
- The first 30 minutes is our structured musical programme.
- The second 30 minutes is a chance to meet new friends and socialize over refreshments.
- Groups remain small with a maximum of 8 children per class
- This is to avoid children being overwhelmed, the space being overcrowded and so allows maximum benefit from the classes.
- Smaller groups make it easier to meet people and make friends!
How much do classes cost?
- There is a joining fee of R250 (2020) payable to confirm your booking – this includes our fun WELCOME PACK with a lunchbox, CD and t-shirt to enjoy!
- Fees are R790 (2020) per child per term, paid at the beginning of each term.
REGISTER YOUR CHILD TO ENJOY OUR MUSIC PROGRAMME DURING HIS / HER TIME AT PRE-SCHOOL!
- We provide a fantastic foundation for a life-long love of music … into Grade 1 and beyond!
- We operate in a growing number of pre-schools across Cape Town.
- These classes are suitable for all pre- / play-school age groups, with different, age-appropriate programmes up to GRADE R level.
- Classes are 30 minutes long.
- Using original songs, movement and percussion instruments, we follow a different theme each term to stimulate learning in many areas, as well as introduce basic musical concepts.
- We’re always looking for more schools to offer our musical adventure. If your pre-school would like to offer Wriggle and Rhyme classes as an extra-mural activity, please get in touch email@example.com or contact our Programme Director – Kirsty Savides on 0797 404 561.
- Click HERE to read our 2020 PRE-SCHOOLS information brochure.