Calling all MOVERS and SHAKERS!
Watch an interview with Kirsty Savides about the Business Opportunity
Is Wriggle and Rhyme the right business venture for you?
- Are you looking for a successful, proven business to run from home?
- Do you enjoy music and singing?
- Do you love children and have an ability to communicate with them?
- Are you interested in building relationships and networking with moms?
- Are you committed to delivering high levels of service and growing a profitable business?
What are the benefits of a Licence?
- The Wriggle and Rhyme Licence provides you with all the programme materials, training and support that you need to successfully run the classes from a residential venue
- The start-up cost of the Wriggle and Rhyme Licence, means you can start earning a profitable income in your first year, even when presenting only four classes per week
- The Annual Usage Fee gives you permission to use the Wriggle and Rhyme programme materials as well as regular assessments and general marketing support
What can Wriggle and Rhyme offer you?
- A generous, potential income
- The flexibility that “work-from-home” brings
- An income based on eight weeks of classes each term, leaving school holidays free
- The programme, marketing and admin training you need to build a fantastic business!
- Regular assessments and support as you grow
Why Wriggle and Rhyme?
- Wriggle and Rhyme was developed in 2008 and has been running for the past nine years
- The programme has grown exponentially in profile and size in that time
- Starting with one class in Fish Hoek, there are now numerous branches as well as a growing Pre-Schools’ business
Find out More...
If you’re interested in applying for a Wriggle and Rhyme Licence, please complete this form and we’ll contact you!